I recently uploaded a presentation I’ve done for my local TPTA district. The presentation has gone well and I thought it might be worth sharing here. I received a request for a voice-over on the presentation so I will work on that! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the presentation.
- Improving Shoulder Elevation with Barrett Dorko: youtu.be/C8IOfhkfK10?a via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrPaulDijkstra: 3-fold increased prevalence of OA after ACL injury treated w reconstruction compared with contralateral healthy knee ht… 1 month ago
- RT @hjluks: Doctor... why don't you use a brace after an #ACL reconstruction? Because they are not necessary.... fb.me/FiFLTEqh 1 month ago
- RT @YLMSportScience: #Training - How to Develop Your Maximal Neuromuscular Power: Key Tips by @mike_mcguigan & @ProfRobNewton http://t.co/Q… 2 months ago
- @StuartMcMillan1 Thanks for the follow coach. Your advice has made me much faster over the years. Not fast...just faster! All the best. 2 months ago