I recently uploaded a presentation I’ve done for my local TPTA district. The presentation has gone well and I thought it might be worth sharing here. I received a request for a voice-over on the presentation so I will work on that! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the presentation.
- RT @ToddHargrove: Graded Exposure | Better Movement bettermovement.org/2014/graded-ex… via @ToddHargrove 13 hours ago
- Improving Shoulder Elevation with Barrett Dorko: youtu.be/C8IOfhkfK10?a via @YouTube 1 month ago
- RT @DrPaulDijkstra: 3-fold increased prevalence of OA after ACL injury treated w reconstruction compared with contralateral healthy knee ht… 2 months ago
- RT @hjluks: Doctor... why don't you use a brace after an #ACL reconstruction? Because they are not necessary.... fb.me/FiFLTEqh 2 months ago
- RT @YLMSportScience: #Training - How to Develop Your Maximal Neuromuscular Power: Key Tips by @mike_mcguigan & @ProfRobNewton http://t.co/Q… 2 months ago