I recently uploaded a presentation I’ve done for my local TPTA district. The presentation has gone well and I thought it might be worth sharing here. I received a request for a voice-over on the presentation so I will work on that! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the presentation.
- Deltoid muscle shape analysis with magnetic resonance imaging in patients with chronic rotator cuff tears feedly.com/k/14GjrO7 3 months ago
- Improperly Performed Acupuncture Linked to Spontaneous Human Combustion feedly.com/k/14RyPu8 3 months ago
- Update on the relation between pain and movement: consequences for clinical practice. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20664335 3 months ago
- The CNS in ‘rotator cuff tendinopathy’ and basis for understanding response to loaded therapeutic exercise feedly.com/k/16CmD0Y 4 months ago
- @brucewilk Agreed! 4 months ago